topbella

Friday, April 10, 2015

Little Fluffy

Little Fluffy

Emily M. 
This is the story of little fluffy. Oh the neighborhood kids gave her that name.  The Bible asks us in the book of Mathew does one little sparrow fall and God not know about it?  Well fluffy was found near a fence having been discarded by its mother. Cold, wet and hungry. She had matted hair and everyone believed she would not make it. My sister found her and I was the natural choice of nurturing her as I love cats and I already have another. Over the three weeks I have seen her grow back into health and fluff out. And she is very playful. It got me thinking, God picks us up from where we are. Sometimes we are lost, discarded and perishing and in a very bad state. But he never gives up. Isn't it the reason He died on the cross...to save those who are lost? To redeem and nature? I am proud to be called a child of His Kingdom.  He will never leave me nor forsake me and under his arm I will grow into what He wants me to be. 
INSPIRE changing communities a book at a time 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors